Now you can Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000. Elephonestarts rolling out the latest stable Nougat update for Elephone P9000 users in Europe and Asia. Many users still not received the update that’s why we provide you the Elephone P9000Nougat OTA zip file so you can update Elephone P9000 to Android Nougat manually. If you want to flash stock Nougat firmware on Elephone P9000 for any reason, then you are in the right place. Here we provide you the Elephone P9000 Android 7.0 Nougat OTAfile. The latest Nougat OTA for Elephone P9000 is the first stable build and users need to update it manually after that users will receive the OTA. Follow below post to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000.
ElephoneP9000 feature a 5.5-inch Full HD Display and is powered by 1.8GHz + 1.0GHz MediaTek MT6755M octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Camera wise, the phone has a 13MP rear Autofocus camera along with an 8MP front-facing snapper. The phone runs on Android Marshmallow, but now you canUpdate Elephone P9000 to Android Nougat. Check below steps toInstall Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000.
- This Firmware file is only for Elephone P9000. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phonefor safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Elephone P9000 Nougat UpdateFiles
- Elephone P9000 official Nougat OTA zip ’strong> Download
- SpFlash Tool for ElephoneP9000 ’ Download
- Elephone P9000 Drivers ’ Download
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000
1)First, enable 鈥楿SB debugging’option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download SP Flash Tool and Stock ROM from above and unzip the file.
3) Install driver if your device didn’t detect in SP Flashtool.
4) NowRun the SP Flash tool.
5) Now click on Scatter-Loading and select ’strong>MTxxx_Android_scatter.txt’file from target_bin folder.
6) Now select all options (check every option) you seeand click on Download.
7) Now turn off the phone and connect it via USB cable.
8) Now the process will start, wait until the installation complete.
9) The above step will install Stock Nougat ROM on Elephone P9000.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000.