Hey, Fellas! As we all know that Android is the most used operating system around the world. This is the reason today I am going to tell you about How to Clone Android application using Parallel Space. There are many developers all around the world developing the amazing Android applications for rooted and as well as for non-rooted android device
Android was launched in 2007. After the launch of Android gingerbread on Samsung devices, Android became one of the best operating systems. In this world, there are billions of peoples using Android device because of the amazing features and its functionality.If you want to go outside the box then you can root your Android device and do all the customization with your Android device.
There are millions of application on play store and we are going to discuss how the cloning of Android application can be done. The word cloning means creating the same copy of anything. Today we are going clone the android applications with this trick.
Moreover, Many Peoples want to do cloning of their apps so why not with parallel space? Parrallel space is one of the best application for doing these types of task.Meanwhile, there are many related apps like if you wanna install dual WhatsApp then you can install gb whatsapp or whatsapp plus because in these applications you got best WhatsApp DP plus many more features.
Clone Android application using Parallel Space.
Parallel Space is the Android application which clones your application and it is really isolated. It means the dual application doesn’t collapse or crash with each other. If you are thinking to run dual WhatsApp account in one android then you can do so with the help of parallel space easily without rooting your Android device.
This application is been launched by LBE Tech. They have focused to create the best Android application. That doesn’t crash and easily you can clone any Android application. The next thing which is good about this application is that you don’t require a rooted Android device. Eventually this types of application requires a rooted android device.
Parallel Space has got amazing rating on google play store. This application has 10 millions downloads and having a great support from the developer and it is having 4.6 stars rating on play store. That is an amazing feature of the application. Let’s get started with the tutorial about how to get started with cloning of Android application.
- Works in non-rooted Android device.
- You can clone any application of your choice.
- Works without internet connection
- Nice user interface.
- Inbuilt lock so that no one can access your application without permission.
- Google Play Services is pre-installed so that you don’t get any issues while playing online games
- You can clone only once.
- Battery draining issues ????
How to Clone Android application using Parallel Space.
- Firstly download and install Parallel Space from here – Play Store.
- Open the application and you will see application tutorial just swipe to right till the app shows the below given screen
- Now, click on 鈥淭ap to Add’and select the application which you want to clone.
- You can select any application from the list or you can simply click on 鈥淢ore’to search for the application.
- I am going to clone WhatsApp just click on WhatsApp and the application will be cloned
- Tap on the application and it is been started successfully.
How to Add the application to Home Screen?
- Open parallel space main screen and you will see the cloned application.
- Hold the application and swipe down and then click on 鈥淐reate Shortcut’/strong>
- Now, the application shortcut is been created you don’t have to open parallel space again and again to open WhatsApp.
This way you can clone any Android application with the help of parallel space. I hope you like this article. This was the article about How to Clone Android application using Parallel Space. Thank you for visiting All Tech Buzz and stay tuned for more tips and tricks and peace out.