Google announced the Android O at the Google I/O, and it surely comes with a lot of new features as compared to the Android nougat. There are still doubts over the name of Android O, and it could be either Oreo or Oatmeal Cookie. Well, Android O has the new Invert Color theme for the status bar which is new because we have seen the dark theme on Status bar right from Android ICS to
Anyways, if you want to get the same Status Bar appearance on your Android device as it is on the Android O, then in this tutorial, we are going to show you how to get Android O Status bar on any Android device without the need of rooting your phone. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
HOW TO GET ANDROID O STATUS BAR ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE
- Download ‘Material Status Bar Notific’ App from the Google Play Store.
- Open the App and then tap on the ‘On/Off’ toggle/button.
- You might need to grant some permissions like Accessibility, Drawing, Write, etc. Grant all the permissions.
- Now, Tap on the ‘Nav Theme’ option and then, choose ‘O’ from the two options that are shown after selecting this option.
- That’s it! This is how you can get Android O Status Bar on Any Android device.
There might be some bugs in the app but hopefully, there will be fixed in next updates.
With this app, you can get Android O Status bar on any Android device. So, that was all about this
tutorial. We are also sharing the video tutorial that will make the whole process easier. Stay Tuned for more tips and tricks.