Recently I did a review of the new Paranoid Android Rom which was released couple of days ago and it brings lots of new features and improvements to the table. If you haven’t watched that video yet then I will leave a link in the description down below.
Now lots of guys were asking me that how we can install this Paranoid android rom on our oneplus3/3t, so it thought lets make a video on that, and that’s exactly what I am going to show you guys in this vtutorial
Excited so let’s get started.
Install Paranoid Android Video guide (Highly Recommended)
Now as of now this rom is only supported by bunch of nexus, pixel and oneplus device and the installation procedure for all the device is quite similar, but in this video I will be installing the paranoid rom on oneplus 3t. So if you have a supported device then you can also follow the similar steps
The prerequisites are
1- Your bootloader should be unlocked
2- You should have pre-installed TWRP recovery
- First head over to your PC and download Paranoid Rom Zip file and the gapps package and put it in the internal memory of your device.
- After that switch off your device, now press and hold volume down + power key at the same time until you see this oneplus logo. This will basically boot your device in TWRP recovery.
- Now the very first thing that you have to do is to make a backup of your current rom in case you have ended with a boot loop then you can easily restore your previous rom.
- Once that is done go back and click on wipe and swipe this blue button to right in order to wipe the system partition and make the device ready for rom installation.
- Now after that go back and click on install and navigate the rom zip file that we download earlier and select it after that click on add more zip and select the gapps package. Now swipe this blue button to right in order to flash the zip file.
The flashing will take about 3 to 4 minutes, once flashing is done reboot your device and after rebooting is finish you have successfully installed the latest build of Paranoid Android. So just setup your device and enjoy the latest and greatest features of this rom.
Paranoid Android Full Review