It can be frustrating for a business if someone loses their important computer data. It can happen due to many ways, and it can even occur at unexpected times. There are lots of data recovery softwares that can assist you in recovering the deleted files. It is one of the best ways through which you can get all your data back.
In this article, we will tell you about the Top 5 data recovery softwares that can help you in bringing your data back.
LET’S BEGIN WITH THE LIST
Stellar Windows is a perfect data recovery software that can help in recovering your deleted or lost files. It includes folders, photos, documents, videos, documents and much more. You can recover these files even after severe corruption of the data because of the accidental deletion and formatting.
Have a look at some of the top features of the Stellar Windows Data Recovery:
- Allows you to search all the data that lost in the specific folders.
- You can a create an image of the whole process during data recovery with this software.
- This software is compatible with Windows 10. 8,7, XP & Vista.
- It can also recover data from the SD cards, USB drives, and hard drive.
Recuva is a popular recovery software that comes with a built-in wizard feature. It guides the users through every step during the data recovery process. Recuva is developed by Piriform who are known to develop some of the best PC cleaning tools. It comes in both portable and installable version for the users.
Have a look at the main features of this data recovery software in detail:
- This software can easily recover data from external drives as well as hard drives, memory cards, and discs.
- Additionally, Recuva can also help you to get deleted files from the iPod.
- This software is compatible with the Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10, XP and Vista.
3. Ontrack Easy Recovery
Ontrack EasyRecovery is one of the best data recovery softwares that can recover all the data with a simple process. It has a very simple interface through which even a beginner can recover their lost files. The majority of the people who have used this software are happy with its use.
Have a look at the main features of the Ontrack EasyRecovery software:
- It comes with lots of several network features that can be extremely useful for the offices.
- This software has a settings menu where the users can adjust the parameters according to their choice.
- Ontrack EasyReovery software has a very simple interface through which you can easily recover data from multiple devices.
4. Minitool Partition Recovery
Minitool is a wonderful tool for getting your data back by following some simple steps. With the help of this software, you can recover data from the damaged, deleted and formatted devices within some minutes. Additionally, it is a very tool that takes less time to scan the drive.
Have a look at some of the main features of this Minitool data recovery software:
- It comes with a free version that allows the users to recover 1 GB data without paying anything.
- The Minitool software supports VFAT, NTFS5, FAT32, FAT16 and FAT12 file systems.
- The software is a perfect tool for the people who require deep scanning.
R-Studio is known as one of the favourite data recovery softwares among the expert users. It has lots of tools for long-term strategies and an advanced interface that makes possible for the users to get back files easily.
Have a look at the main features of the R-Studio software that you need to know:
- The users can have an in-depth scan with the help of this tool on their computer.
- It comes with the remote access feature through which you can use your device anywhere over the internet.
- The software has many powerful tools through which the computer can be protected from many harmful viruses.
So, this was a small post about the Top 5 Best Data Recovery Softwares that you should try in case you lost your precious data. Stay Tuned for more such articles.